- What is Design & Construction Week®?
- Design & Construction Week is the co-location of the two biggest annual tradeshows for residential design and construction professionals. It is the one place in North America where the building industry comes together. In 2018, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) will again co-locate the International Builders’ Show® (IBS) and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show® (KBIS).
- When and where is DCW 2018?
- The fifth annual DCW will take place January 9-11, 2018 at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC).
- You can learn more about each DCW event by visiting their websites (IBS, KBIS). Registration will open on September 1, 2017 and your registration will give you access to the exhibit floors of both shows.
- What is the address and phone number for the Orange County Convention Center?
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- Do I have to be a member of the National Association of Home Builders or the National Kitchen & Bath Association to attend?
- No, you do not have to be a member of either organization to attend DCW; however, members are eligible for discounted registration fees. See NAHB membership or NKBA membership for more information.
- How do I register to attend?
- One badge gives you entry to the IBS and KBIS exhibit floors. Registration will open September 1, 2017.
- Are children allowed to attend DCW?
- Yes, however children under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times when in the exhibit areas. Registration for children is complimentary and must be done onsite. All children except infants in backpacks or slings must be registered and badged to be admitted to the exhibit areas. STOLLERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXHIBIT AREAS.
- How many people are expected to attend?
- This mega-event will bring together more than 80,000 builders, general contractors, remodelers, designers, flooring professionals, as well as product specifiers from around the globe.
- How many exhibiting companies are anticipated?
- A combined total of 2,100+ exhibiting companies with hundreds of new and improved products in more than 900,000 square feet of exhibit space.
- What are the dates and locations of future Design & Construction Weeks?
2018 January 9-11 Tuesday-Thursday Orlando, FL 2019 February 19-21 Tuesday-Thursday Las Vegas, NV 2020 January 21-23 Tuesday-Thursday Las Vegas, NV
Dates current as of February 21, 2017.
- Where can I find more information about IBS or KBIS?
FAQs for IBS
FAQs for KBIS
- Who should I contact for specific questions about each show taking place during Design & Construction Week?
Questions for IBS
Questions for KBIS
- Are there any education opportunities during DCW?
- Yes, both IBS and KBIS have education sessions taking place during DCW. Access to education requires registering for a badge type that includes education admittance. While all badges give entry to the IBS and KBIS exhibit floors, admittance to education sessions will only be valid for the show’s education badge that you purchase.
- General information on education will be available August 1, 2017.
- I am interested in presenting during DCW, how do I become a speaker?
Check out each show’s website for updates on speaking at DCW 2018.Speak at the IBS
Speak at the KBIS