HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
2022 NAHB International Builders’ Show and NKBA Kitchen & Bath Industry Show
What to Expect at IBS & KBIS
Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test Result administered no earlier than February 6, 2022.
Upon entry into the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) February 8-10, 2022 all attendees and exhibitors must provide:
- Two types of Negative COVID-19 tests are acceptable: polymerase chain reaction referred to as “PCR” (also called diagnostic or molecular), or rapid antigen test (also referred to as a “rapid test”). Self-administered or “home” tests are acceptable.
If the individual is unable or unwilling to provide proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test Result, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will suffice.
- Per the CDC, US domestic residents are fully vaccinated if they have completed two doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The CDC has also indicated that it will consider international travelers who have completed full regimens of vaccines approved for emergency use by the World Health Organization as fully vaccinated.
IBS & KBIS attendees, exhibitors, labor and contractors will be required to wear masks as follows:
- In exhibit halls and indoors at the OCCC
- In education sessions and keynotes
- On official show hotel shuttles, parking lot shuttles or intra-venue shuttles
- Attendees, exhibitors, booth labor and contractors should plan to supply their own masks (limited supplies will be available at the OCCC if needed).
CLEAR® Health Pass Option
Negative Test Option
- IBS & KBIS have partnered with the CLEAR® Health Pass mobile app to provide attendees an option to digitally link their qualifying negative COVID-19 test results from a participating testing site.
Proof of Full Vaccination
- IBS & KBIS have partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide quick and easy proof of vaccination for U.S. based attendees. For the most efficient entry possible, registrants choosing this option should sign up for CLEAR and complete their COVID-19 proof of vaccination as soon as possible, but at least 24 hours before arriving in Orlando.
- The CLEAR Health Pass instructions can be found here.
- Attendees and exhibitors who choose to use the CLEAR Health Pass will simply need to present their Health Pass on their mobile device upon entry into the OCCC.
Onsite Verification Option
IBS and KBIS will have ten (10) onsite verification stations located near the entrances to the OCCC where exhibitors and attendees who choose not to use the CLEAR Health Pass option will need present their proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test or proof of full vaccination for verification and issuance of a wristband that will allow individuals deemed to be in compliance with the published protocol entry into the OCCC February 8-10, 2022.
Any of the following will be accepted for entry (when accompanied by a valid government issued photo ID):
- A printed or digital copy of your Negative COVID-19 test results, written in English, that indicates the type of test administered (PCR or Antigen) and has the attendee’s or exhibitor’s name and the date the test was administered.
- A CDC Vaccination Card (a photo or photocopy of your card is also valid, as is digital documentation via a mobile device).
- A Government Issued Vaccination Record in English (paper, electronic, or photo).
- If an attendee has recently (within the past 90 days) recovered from COVID-19 and is unable to provide proof of a negative test as a result and is unwilling or unable to provide proof of full vaccination a signed letter from a physician stating that the attendee has recently recovered will be accepted.
ONSITE COVID-19 TESTING
Onsite testing services
IBS & KBIS have arranged to have limited* onsite testing services available at the OCCC for attendees and exhibitors.
- Onsite testing will be provided by COVID Testing, LLC.
- A mobile testing van will be located outside the West Hall of the OCCC Monday, February 7 – Friday, February 11 and outside both the West and South Halls Monday, February 8 - Thursday, February 10.
- Both rapid antigen ($75/test) and rapid PCR ($175/test) tests will be available. COVID Testing, LLC does not participate in any medical insurance programs, Attendees and exhibitors will be responsible for all costs associated with testing services.
- Register in advance for my onsite test.
*IBS & KBIS strongly encourage all attendees take a COVID test prior to departing for Orlando and follow all guidelines set forth by the CDC for travel.
- The OCCC has established safety measures for visitors including cleaning and hand sanitizer stations throughout the center. More information is available here.
- Information on Official IBS Hotel Health & Safety measures can be found here.
Meeting & Education Rooms
- Masks will be required by all attendees and exhibitors in all meeting and education rooms.
- Meeting rooms and education spaces will be set in accordance with OCCC requirements.
Food & Beverage Precautions
- Catering and concession outlets at the OCCC will follow health and safety precautions including adequate spacing to promote social distancing and provide pre-packaged food options.
- If you feel ill, please do not come to IBS & KBIS facilities.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 while at the show and must quarantine, we encourage you to check your hotel's website for their policies as they differ by property.
- Hand sanitization stations are placed throughout the OCCC to encourage frequent hand sanitization.
This Health & Safety Protocol incorporates the 2022 KBIS and 2022 IBS Terms & Conditions for all attendee and exhibitor registrants
Show Management is continuously monitoring guidance from the CDC and state/local health authorities and reserves the right to adjust the shows’ Health & Safety Protocol as relevant recommendations and tradeshow industry standards evolve.
Effective as of January 18, 2022 and subject to revision.